Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Senor Crosby is Dos

Well Crosby officially turned T W O last Friday, October 17th and we had his party the weekend before that {more on that to come} so I wanted share with you the invitations that I made.  I had seen a wedding invitation similar on some blog probably about a year ago and the image just stuck with me....now of course when I was making the invites I couldn't find a link or picture anywhere to show you my original inspiration, but I took the idea and ran with it.  The hubs and I decided we wanted it to be a traditional +  modern Mexican fiesta. So the idea of the inspiration invite + pinatas brought me to this invitation that I think worked perfectly.  

They took forever to put together {and I probably have carpal tunnel from cutting all the tissue paper out} but I love how they turned out and I think they added a little fiesta to everyone's mail that day! 












No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!