Monday, November 3, 2014

Do ya chain hang low?!

You know me, any chance I can get to quote an old school rap song, I take it! Here is a little purse DIY that I whipped up last month before heading to Vegas.  My friend Megan is a fellow thrifter and found me a hot pink snakeskin clutch (with a long strap so it can be worn cross body) and I of course loved it...when I got it in the mail, a thought occured: "uhhh I have that exact purse but in light pink/purple!" I have probably had it since college and hadn't used it in forever.  It's missing the strap and so I always just carried it as a clutch which I almost never use anymore...this girl needs a strap! I also decided I didn't need 2 pink snakeskin thrifted bags so I decided to try a little something on it. 









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!