Friday, November 7, 2014

Senor Crosby's Fiesta!

CONFESSION: Let's just preface this blog post with the fact that I basically FORGOT to take any pictures of the decorations at the party or before so many of the pictures were the next morning...so you won't even get the full effect but ehhhh, you'll get the idea.  Also sorry for the extra grainy iphone shots! A few posts ago, I showed you the invites & said that it was a fiesta theme so I went heavy on the pinata type fringe.  I made the cupcake toppers, the sopapilla toppers (seen below, I got no action shots of them...), and the fringe banners.  I hung several other banners and had some serapes placed about that ordered from a party supply company and my mom had some pinatas made for the party. 

Pre-party DIY-ing 






This guy was actually next to the front door, but the wind
was blowing like crazy so he had to move indoors.






Crazy hurr, don't currr. I promise his hair was somewhat "done"  before
he started running around like a crazy person. 

Sweet Cousins!

Post cupcake. 







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!