Tuesday, June 30, 2015

P R E V I E W

Okay so the first "drop" if you will, of MADE | Threads is releasing on Friday, but here is a little preview!  These first few shirts have a little bit of a rap feel to them {okay a huge rap feel} because we all know how I feel about rap...sorry I'm gangsta.  And the next "drop" in a couple weeks will have a southern feel so get ready!! All of the toddler shirts come in 12M, 18M, 24M, 2T, 3T, & 4T and right now the only design that comes in a onesie is the last design "gangster napper" and that comes in NB, 6M, & 12M.  I will be doing more of the designs in the onesies sizes, I just went with this one for now.  Stay tuned to my instagram for a giveaway that starts later today and stay tuned for more designs coming soon! Make sure and head to the shop on Friday!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!