Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ready for Picture Overload?!

So my New Year's Resolution was to be more consistent with blogging.  It's January 23rd.  Oooopsies.  Hopefully I am finally getting my act together...I got the cutest planner for Christmas and I am hoping that will keep me ON TRACK! So here is a little recap of what has happened the past few months.

In early November we wanted to get a head start on Christmas Card pics so we went to this cute park in Grapevine and met Clay's sis & her husband and our sweet niece Sophie.  I knew for sure I wanted to get some pictures of the 2 of them in their tees I made them & I thought they turned out pretty cute!  Everyone always asks me where Crosby gets his blonde hair from...well here's your answer: Sophie! They don't look alike at all do they?! 




I mean, how precious are they?! The photo shoot wasn't all fun and games but I couldn't resist posting these pics because they are kind of my favorite...haha!



November also brought random warm days where we did lots of playing outside.  Then came the cold. Of course the coldest morning of November had to be the day I decide to "run."  Thanksgiving day we continued our tradition of the Turkey Trot and "ran" the 5k.  Last time I did actually run, but this time there were so many people and trying to navigate the stroller through all of them was CRAY. So we did alot of running...walking....practically crawling...running...walking...you get it.



 

After more warm days in December, Icepocolypse decided to happen.  It was flipping freezing and literally ice was raining from the sky.  Oh sure it looks so pretty in this picture but trust me it was a hard, frozen surface that was NOT fun to fall on... It was alot Mimosa drinking & Mickey Mouse watching but eventually the mimosas ran dry and Mickey got on my last nerve and we were ALL stir crazy (see pic of Crosby trying to get out below!)





Christmas was so fun this year! We got to visit with friends and see our fam in Wichita Falls.  Crosby remembered what a pro he was at opening gifts from his birthday and dove right in and of course wanted to play with the paper or boxes only and sometimes took a little bite out of tissue paper...NBD.

Crosby and his boo Scarlett



Everyone wears their gifts immediately right?! New moccs on feet and sweats around neck..check!









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!