Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Finds 9.27.13

I am going to TRY to start a series called "Friday Finds" where I post things I am diggin' each week.  It may be a project to try, recipe to make (or have someone else make me), something I want to wear, products I love, or simply something that I think is funny because let's face it, I love a good laugh.   We will see if I can keep up with it! :)
I am in LOVE with these 2 mugs from the Etsy shop ChantillyStay.  Unfortunately the first mug is sold but the second one is still available..and maybe my favorite.


 
 
I have no idea where this sweater is from but I know I need to find it immediately. This is the perfect lightweight sweater to wear with jeans/leggings this Fall.

 


 

And Homemade Pumpkin Fro-Yo?! I don't cook but I am pretty sure I could handle this...especially since there's only 4 ingredients! Check out the recipe on Babble.
Source

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!